Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Genealogy beginnings

My first blog, how about that. This blog will contain posts related to my genealogy research in the hopes of solving a few mysteries that I still have and to hopefully break down some brick walls. It will also be posts on discoveries that I've made while doing my research and the many frustrations that all genealogists go through. I've been doing this for almost 20 years, but the first five didn't accomplish much because there was no 'Internet' to assist me.
To begin with my main or direct lines are the following surnames: FRY, GINTHER, WALTON, SIMMERS, DEMUTH and other connecting branches that make up my paternal side. If this blog is boring you, you don't have to read it, but I will be posting what I find and what I don't find in my research.

JK

No comments: