Monday, April 12, 2010

The Mystery of the photos continues

Upon checking my e-mail this morning I learned that Jason's cousin could not ID any of the photos in my album. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement as like Jason, I was hoping for at least one ID to give me a further clue as to who those people are. They have to be someone in the family because why would Emma Wilhelm, my great-grandmother's sister be among them. I asked Jason to relay my thanks to his cousin and ask him (when he gets over his cold) about his connection to the Wilhelms, as I'm curious as to where he fits in. Being that they both live in Ohio and I'm assuming both live near to Minerva (Jason lives in Malvern) that his cousin's connection isn't to another Wilhelm, as both Minerva and Malvern are small towns.

If you think I'm going to give up on ever identifying the photos you are wrong, the problem is that I don't know anyone else that I could send them to. I've even sent them to 'cousins' that have nothing to do with the Wilhelm line simply because I have to try anyone. The only reason I feel they are connected to the Wilhelms or even the Walkers (my great-great grandmother's maiden name) is because of the photo of Emma Wilhelm. That one picture is my only clue as to who they might be. I've got some other avenues to try so wish me luck and if you are curious or want to look at the photos in case you think you can recognize them let me know.

Happy Monday.

No comments: